- Sustainable Development Technology Canada (SDTC) is looking for the next wave of innovative cleantech entrepreneurs.
- The Alberta Biodiversity Monitoring Institute has completed a report for that examines the impact climate change is likely to have on Alberta's ecosystems. Alberta's boreal forest may transition to aspen forest and grasslands as a result of changing climate conditions.
- The Climate Bonds Initiative has issued proposed eligibility criteria for solar assets under the Climate Bond Standard and Certification Scheme.
- Climate change combined with rapid population increases, economic growth and land subsidence could lead to a more than 9-fold increase in the global risk of floods in large port cities between now and 2050
- The sun is finally rising on the global solar business, with growing demand in developing regions helping to ignite the first increase in industry wide capital spending in three years in 2014
MANAGE CHANGE. DON'T LET IT MANAGE YOU.
Change is upon us. Dramatic changes are taking place in the global marketplace, and the impacts these changes are having on our energy and environmental security are uncertain. Join business leaders, policymakers and sustainability experts at GLOBE 2014 to explore the issues and define the opportunities that will propel us towards a sustainable future.
10,000 participants. 400 exhibitors. 50 countries. 1 event not to be missed.