- Sustainable Development Technology Canada (SDTC) is looking for the next wave of innovative cleantech entrepreneurs.
- The Alberta Biodiversity Monitoring Institute has completed a report for that examines the impact climate change is likely to have on Alberta's ecosystems. Alberta's boreal forest may transition to aspen forest and grasslands as a result of changing climate conditions.
- The Climate Bonds Initiative has issued proposed eligibility criteria for solar assets under the Climate Bond Standard and Certification Scheme.
- Climate change combined with rapid population increases, economic growth and land subsidence could lead to a more than 9-fold increase in the global risk of floods in large port cities between now and 2050
- The sun is finally rising on the global solar business, with growing demand in developing regions helping to ignite the first increase in industry wide capital spending in three years in 2014
Corporate executives responsible for strategic planning, business development, environmental health and safety, finance, regulatory and public affairs, technology development, research and engineering, and product stewardship.
Financial executives representing major insurance and reinsurance companies, pension plans and financial institutions, as well as venture capitalists and SRI practitioners.
Government policy makers from around the world responsible for energy, natural resources, environmental policies, regulations and enforcement, research and technology transfer, and business and economic development.
Environmental industry executives from environmental technology and service companies responsible for business development, marketing, research and development, and finance.
International agency representatives from major development banks, multilateral development and aid agencies.
Urban leaders and design professionals in economic revitalization, sustainable construction, eco-industrial development and urban governance, as well as architects, engineers and urban planning specialists.
Domestic and international media representing television, radio, newspapers, magazines and web news sources.