- GLOBE to provide mentoring and technology review services for a select group of pre-commercial BC companies in environmental and clean technology related sectors as part of a 10-month pilot project.
- The failure of many small businesses to develop international trade opportunities is a major challenge for governments and business owners
- Expectations on the growth and deployment of renewable energy vastly exceed actual growth of green energy
- By 2050 more than 40% of the world’s population will live under severe water stress and nearly 20% could be exposed to floods.
- Phil Fontaine O.C., O.M. will be recognized for his lifelong dedication to the Aboriginal community as recipient of the 2013 Award for Excellence in Aboriginal Relations from the Canadian Council for Aboriginal Business
PLAN YOUR TRIP
Vancouver Convention Centre - East Building
999 Canada Place
Vancouver, BC CANADA
The GLOBE Foundation of Canada will be
negotiating favourable rates with select downtown hotels in
order to accommodate GLOBE 20114 Participants in the near future.
Please check back for more information at a later date.
Planning the length of your Stay in Vancouver
Vancouver has a lot to offer, plan to arrive Tuesday (March 25th) to rest & be ready for a full three days of GLOBE and then stay for the weekend or at least until Saturday so that you can take advantage of any GLOBE related networking or social functions that take place on Friday afternoon and evening (March 28th). Remember: Whistler is just a scenic drive or train ride away, plan to spend the weekend there - ask us how.
GLOBE 2014 Registration Hours:
|Tuesday, March 25||12:00pm - 8:00pm|
|Wednesday, March 26||7:30am - 5:30pm|
|Thursday, March 27||7:30am - 5:30pm|
|Friday, March 28||7:30am - 4:00pm|
|Wednesday, March 26||8:30am - 5:00pm|
|Thursday, March 27||8:30am - 5:00pm|
|Friday, March 28||8:30am - 12:00pm *|
|Wednesday, March 26||10:00am - 6:00pm|
|Thursday, March 27||10:00am - 6:00pm|
|Friday, March 28||10:00am - 5:00pm|