GLOBE News »
- GLOBE to provide mentoring and technology review services for a select group of pre-commercial BC companies in environmental and clean technology related sectors as part of a 10-month pilot project.
- The failure of many small businesses to develop international trade opportunities is a major challenge for governments and business owners
- Expectations on the growth and deployment of renewable energy vastly exceed actual growth of green energy
- By 2050 more than 40% of the world’s population will live under severe water stress and nearly 20% could be exposed to floods.
- Phil Fontaine O.C., O.M. will be recognized for his lifelong dedication to the Aboriginal community as recipient of the 2013 Award for Excellence in Aboriginal Relations from the Canadian Council for Aboriginal Business
UK Trade & Investment (UKTI)
- MEDIA RELEASE: UK Recognizes Opportunity in Canadian Low-Carbon, Sustainability Sectors. British companies showcase "low-carbon" know-how
Leading Change 2012
- MEDIA RELEASE: Forum for Young Sustainability Leaders kicks off on Tuesday, March 13 with eager and experienced delegates and a 'Funds for the Future Challenge'
Australian Trade Commission
- MEDIA ALERT: Australia's clean energy credentials showcased at Globe 2012
- MEDIA RELEASE: Australia's clean energy credentials showcased at Globe 2012
Golder Associates Inc.
- MEDIA ADVISORY: Interview opportunity with international sustainable cities expert Jeanette Southwood
Royal Bank of Canada
- Invitation - RBC and the Retail Council of Canada to release report on sustainability issues facing Canada's retail sector
Dubai Green Economy Partnership
- Media Advisory: DuPont Leaders Address Sustainability Challenges and Solutions at GLOBE 2012 Conference
Suncor Energy Inc., Canada