- GLOBE to provide mentoring and technology review services for a select group of pre-commercial BC companies in environmental and clean technology related sectors as part of a 10-month pilot project.
- The failure of many small businesses to develop international trade opportunities is a major challenge for governments and business owners
- Expectations on the growth and deployment of renewable energy vastly exceed actual growth of green energy
- By 2050 more than 40% of the world’s population will live under severe water stress and nearly 20% could be exposed to floods.
- Phil Fontaine O.C., O.M. will be recognized for his lifelong dedication to the Aboriginal community as recipient of the 2013 Award for Excellence in Aboriginal Relations from the Canadian Council for Aboriginal Business
GLOBE 2010 TESTIMONIALS
Are you wondering what participants think about GLOBE? Are you thinking of participating in GLOBE 2012? Check out these GLOBE 2010 testimonials to learn more about the GLOBE series and how participants use it to advance their business and organization's interests. Click on the pictures below to see individual testimonials: