- The true worth of oceans' services and ecosystems, including food security, storm protection and carbon absorption is not being factored in by policy makers, according to a study from the Stockholm Environment Institute.
- A company that converts plastic into fuels and another that makes measurement sensors for the smart grid are the inaugural investments of a new $30 million cleantech venture fund launched in Ontario.
- The Canadian government has announced new funding of $35 million over five years to Canadian university and government scientists and researchers to help "improve understanding of the climate and the atmosphere."
- The past decade has been one of unprecedented weather extremes. Scientists of the Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research (PIK) in Germany argue that the high incidence of extremes is not merely accidental.
- The global economy continued to grow last year, world population surpassed 7 billion, and the use of energy and other natural resources generally rose. The impacts of rising consumption and the increasingly risky state of humanity are documented in the Worldwatch Institute's Vital Signs 2012 report.
|Contact Name:||Kevin Bechard|
1271 Lougar Ave.,
Sarnia, ON N7S 5N5
Since 1978, Entropex has been recognized as an industry leader in the recovery and development of market specific applications for recycled polyethylene and polypropylene for a variety of consumer and industrial applications. In 2011 Entropex introduced its RigidReclaimTM plastics recycling technology that processes virtually all types of rigid post-consumer (Blue Box) plastics. The RigidReclaimTM technology removes historical barriers post-consumer plastics recovery relating to material type, colour and packaging format.
|Experience in:||Canada, United Kingdom, United States|
|Interest in:||Belgium, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Singapore|