- The past decade has been one of unprecedented weather extremes. Scientists of the Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research (PIK) in Germany argue that the high incidence of extremes is not merely accidental.
- "Never has there been a more exciting time for all of us to explore this great next frontier where boundaries between work and purpose are merging into one, where doing good, really is good for business."
- In an effort to avoid consumer anger, companies are putting more and more effort into attaching themselves to global issues. How Pepsi--which is working on clean water access around the world--has made this shift has lessons for all brands.
- World Water Day is an ideal opportunity for everyone living in the Great Lakes region to recognize the importance of the Lakes to their livelihoods and to take steps to help in its protection and restoration.
- At 30 billion gallons in 2011, the global biofuels industry has become big business. With a stake in future oil production and "easy oil" increasingly difficult to source, the world's largest oil companies have each charted strategies to bring biofuels to market at scale.
|Contact Name:||Olivier Chazal|
27, rue Louis Vicat,
Club ADEME International is a public organization funded by the Ministry for Ecology, Sustainable Development and Spatial Planning. Club ADEME International is composed by a very large membership of eco-companies. It promotes French technologies and know-how abroad in the field of environment and energy management. On a multilateral level, our organization provides expert advice to French and European delegations, under the framework of the Climate Change Convention, the Sustainable Development Commission, the UNECE Transboundary Pollution Convention and the International Energy Agency Treaty.
|Experience in:||France, OTHER|
|Interest in:||France, OTHER|