- The true worth of oceans' services and ecosystems, including food security, storm protection and carbon absorption is not being factored in by policy makers, according to a study from the Stockholm Environment Institute.
- A company that converts plastic into fuels and another that makes measurement sensors for the smart grid are the inaugural investments of a new $30 million cleantech venture fund launched in Ontario.
- The Canadian government has announced new funding of $35 million over five years to Canadian university and government scientists and researchers to help "improve understanding of the climate and the atmosphere."
- The past decade has been one of unprecedented weather extremes. Scientists of the Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research (PIK) in Germany argue that the high incidence of extremes is not merely accidental.
- The global economy continued to grow last year, world population surpassed 7 billion, and the use of energy and other natural resources generally rose. The impacts of rising consumption and the increasingly risky state of humanity are documented in the Worldwatch Institute's Vital Signs 2012 report.
|Exhibitor:||Fidelity Envirotech Ltd.|
|Contact Name:||Bo Liu|
609 Barnham Rd,
West Vancouver, BC V7S 1T6
Fidelity Envirotech Ltd. is a trading and consulting company which actively promoting the development of Canadian trade with China to help Chinese environmental enterprises to develop new markets in Canada. Our mission is to effectively use recyclable resources and to focus on the global environment. Our team has well developed relationships with many businesses and municipal governments. We believe we can be the media to connect businesses on both side of the Pacific.
|Interest in:||Canada, China|