- The past decade has been one of unprecedented weather extremes. Scientists of the Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research (PIK) in Germany argue that the high incidence of extremes is not merely accidental.
- "Never has there been a more exciting time for all of us to explore this great next frontier where boundaries between work and purpose are merging into one, where doing good, really is good for business."
- In an effort to avoid consumer anger, companies are putting more and more effort into attaching themselves to global issues. How Pepsi--which is working on clean water access around the world--has made this shift has lessons for all brands.
- World Water Day is an ideal opportunity for everyone living in the Great Lakes region to recognize the importance of the Lakes to their livelihoods and to take steps to help in its protection and restoration.
- At 30 billion gallons in 2011, the global biofuels industry has become big business. With a stake in future oil production and "easy oil" increasingly difficult to source, the world's largest oil companies have each charted strategies to bring biofuels to market at scale.
|Contact Name:||Todd Latham|
218 Adelaide St. W., 3rd Flr.,
Toronto, ON M5H 1W7
Actual Media Inc. is a strategic business publisher of two national trade publications and websites: ReNew Canada - The Infrastructure Magazine and Water Canada - The Complete Water Magazine. Actual Media also provides high value custom research and full service creative projects for select clients in the environment, infrastructure and water industries. Actual Media also produces a series of municipal P3 training symposiums, exclusive VIP Roundtables, Water's Next and the Top100 Projects report
|Experience in:||Australia, Canada, Denmark, Israel, Netherlands, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States|
|Interest in:||Australia, Canada, Denmark, Israel, Netherlands, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States|