- Record high global temperatures, high winds and rising sea levels are becoming the norm as climate change impacts are starting to be felt on the planet, according to a new comprehensive report from the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change.
- The true worth of oceans' services and ecosystems, including food security, storm protection and carbon absorption is not being factored in by policy makers, according to a study from the Stockholm Environment Institute.
- A company that converts plastic into fuels and another that makes measurement sensors for the smart grid are the inaugural investments of a new $30 million cleantech venture fund launched in Ontario.
- The Canadian government has announced new funding of $35 million over five years to Canadian university and government scientists and researchers to help "improve understanding of the climate and the atmosphere."
- The past decade has been one of unprecedented weather extremes. Scientists of the Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research (PIK) in Germany argue that the high incidence of extremes is not merely accidental.
|Exhibitor:||LAMBION Energy Solutions GmbH|
|Contact Name:||Carmen Bartelmai|
Auf der Walme 1,
Bad Arolsen, 34454
Lambion Energy Solutions GmbH constructs custom-made power plants and heating plants utilising bio-waste technology in output capacities of 1 - 30 MWth. With over 3,400 biomass plants completed worldwide, the company has gained a wealth of knowledge and experience in the economical and ecological use of hundred different types of solid biomass. With the special LAMBION Technology the different biofuels (fine, coarse, dry, wet) can be burned simultaneously in any available mixture.
|Experience in:||Austria, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Russia, Sweden, Thailand, United States|
|Interest in:||Canada, Germany, Italy, Poland, United States|