- Record high global temperatures, high winds and rising sea levels are becoming the norm as climate change impacts are starting to be felt on the planet, according to a new comprehensive report from the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change.
- The true worth of oceans' services and ecosystems, including food security, storm protection and carbon absorption is not being factored in by policy makers, according to a study from the Stockholm Environment Institute.
- A company that converts plastic into fuels and another that makes measurement sensors for the smart grid are the inaugural investments of a new $30 million cleantech venture fund launched in Ontario.
- The Canadian government has announced new funding of $35 million over five years to Canadian university and government scientists and researchers to help "improve understanding of the climate and the atmosphere."
- The past decade has been one of unprecedented weather extremes. Scientists of the Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research (PIK) in Germany argue that the high incidence of extremes is not merely accidental.
|Contact Name:||Peter Heusser|
For optimized energy conversion of complex fuels like waste, biomass or sewage sludge, the experts from I.C.E. AG are happy to help with comprehensive services and solid know-how; from consulting and planning, through plant construction and operation, to dismantling. You can count on a trusted, specialist partner at all stages of optimization, maintenance or retrofit of incineration plants.
|Experience in:||Bermuda, France, Germany, Italy, China, Saudi Arabia, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States|
|Interest in:||Brazil, Canada, Norway, South Africa, Sweden|