- GreenBiz.com's fifth annual edition of research exploring progress made in the greening of the American economy has been released. The report measures the environmental impact of the emerging green economy in the U.S. and lists 10 trends that will affect corporate America.
- Sustainability initiatives enhance corporate brands, make companies more efficient and help industries grow profitably, 'chief sustainability officers' told the GLOBE 2012 business and environment conference.
- Although 2011 witnessed fewer natural disasters than 2010, overall global monetary losses hit a record-setting $380 billion. Insurance companies, politicians and climate change leaders are discussing how best to mitigate and prepare for unforeseen catastrophes.
- The federal government is radically changing the way it funds research and development in Canada. Saying that Canada has fallen behind other developed countries, Budget 2012 announces a new formula for funding innovation and research to foster job creation.
- A new study from the University of Oregon is challenging conventional thinking on alternative energy someday replacing fossil fuels. The study says it can take as much as 10 units of alternative energy to replace one unit of fossil fuels.
|Contact Name:||Scott Nelson|
Suite 1400, Baker Centre,
Edmonton, AB T5J 1G4
Titanium Corporation has developed proven new technologies that recover valuable minerals, lost bitutmen and solvents from oil sands tailings, reducing the environmental footprint. These technolologies prevent hydrocarbons from entering tailings ponds and causing harmful emmissions. VOC, GHG and NOX emmissions are reduced. Water quality is improved for recycle,reduction of river water useage, thickening of taiilings and restoration. The recovery of lost commodities "Creates Value from Waste TM".
|Experience in:||Australia, Canada, United States|
|Interest in:||Australia, Canada, Japan, China, United States|