- A company that converts plastic into fuels and another that makes measurement sensors for the smart grid are the inaugural investments of a new $30 million cleantech venture fund launched in Ontario.
- The Canadian government has announced new funding of $35 million over five years to Canadian university and government scientists and researchers to help "improve understanding of the climate and the atmosphere."
- The past decade has been one of unprecedented weather extremes. Scientists of the Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research (PIK) in Germany argue that the high incidence of extremes is not merely accidental.
- The global economy continued to grow last year, world population surpassed 7 billion, and the use of energy and other natural resources generally rose. The impacts of rising consumption and the increasingly risky state of humanity are documented in the Worldwatch Institute's Vital Signs 2012 report.
- "Never has there been a more exciting time for all of us to explore this great next frontier where boundaries between work and purpose are merging into one, where doing good, really is good for business."
|Exhibitor:||Conestoga-Rovers & Associates (CRA)|
|Contact Name:||Greg Ferraro|
3851 Shell Road,
Richmond, BC V6X 2W2
Conestoga-Rovers & Associates (CRA) provides comprehensive engineering, environmental consulting, construction, and information technology solutions for our clients. With more than 30 years of experience in providing high quality and responsive services, CRA has grown to over 90 offices and 3,000 employees working on projects worldwide. CRA understands the complex regulations and standards that our clients must operate within, together with the pressures on organizations to satisfy the expectations of their customers, investors, and other stakeholders - today and into the future.
|Experience in:||Canada, United Kingdom, United States|
|Interest in:||Canada, United Kingdom, United States|