- The true worth of oceans' services and ecosystems, including food security, storm protection and carbon absorption is not being factored in by policy makers, according to a study from the Stockholm Environment Institute.
- A company that converts plastic into fuels and another that makes measurement sensors for the smart grid are the inaugural investments of a new $30 million cleantech venture fund launched in Ontario.
- The Canadian government has announced new funding of $35 million over five years to Canadian university and government scientists and researchers to help "improve understanding of the climate and the atmosphere."
- The past decade has been one of unprecedented weather extremes. Scientists of the Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research (PIK) in Germany argue that the high incidence of extremes is not merely accidental.
- The global economy continued to grow last year, world population surpassed 7 billion, and the use of energy and other natural resources generally rose. The impacts of rising consumption and the increasingly risky state of humanity are documented in the Worldwatch Institute's Vital Signs 2012 report.
|Contact Name:||Brandon Pelissero|
2177-A Flintstone Drive,
Tucker, GA 30084
Ecolink Inc specializes in helping industrial chemical users to minimize their chemical footprint. Every client engagement is a custom tailored hazardous source reduction program that complements existing management systems (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, Lean, Six Sigma, 5S). Economic and environmental performance significantly improve through solvent substitution, chemical consolidation and unbundling managed service (i.e. hazardous waste disposal) and/or supply contracts. 20-25% are minimum savings
|Experience in:||Australia, Canada, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, Taiwan, Vietnam, Korea|
|Interest in:||Australia, Canada, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, Taiwan, Vietnam, Korea|