- A company that converts plastic into fuels and another that makes measurement sensors for the smart grid are the inaugural investments of a new $30 million cleantech venture fund launched in Ontario.
- The Canadian government has announced new funding of $35 million over five years to Canadian university and government scientists and researchers to help "improve understanding of the climate and the atmosphere."
- The past decade has been one of unprecedented weather extremes. Scientists of the Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research (PIK) in Germany argue that the high incidence of extremes is not merely accidental.
- The global economy continued to grow last year, world population surpassed 7 billion, and the use of energy and other natural resources generally rose. The impacts of rising consumption and the increasingly risky state of humanity are documented in the Worldwatch Institute's Vital Signs 2012 report.
- "Never has there been a more exciting time for all of us to explore this great next frontier where boundaries between work and purpose are merging into one, where doing good, really is good for business."
|Exhibitor:||Cancom Development Ltd.|
|Contact Name:||Pam Ghandial|
Edmonton, AB T6E6N2
At Cancom Development Ltd. we provide a full range of services to meet our clients needs and goals. We work with a team of professionals in all aspects of land development in order to accomplish our goals and those of our clients. We encourage and require our associates to continue learning in order to maintain the necessary expertise required for success. We look forward for coming years of continued growth and success. Our Vision Is…To Provide All Individuals and Families with Meaningful Opportunities Through CanCom's Investment Option
|Interest in:||Australia, Canada, India, China, Singapore, United States|