- GreenBiz.com's fifth annual edition of research exploring progress made in the greening of the American economy has been released. The report measures the environmental impact of the emerging green economy in the U.S. and lists 10 trends that will affect corporate America.
- Sustainability initiatives enhance corporate brands, make companies more efficient and help industries grow profitably, 'chief sustainability officers' told the GLOBE 2012 business and environment conference.
- Although 2011 witnessed fewer natural disasters than 2010, overall global monetary losses hit a record-setting $380 billion. Insurance companies, politicians and climate change leaders are discussing how best to mitigate and prepare for unforeseen catastrophes.
- The federal government is radically changing the way it funds research and development in Canada. Saying that Canada has fallen behind other developed countries, Budget 2012 announces a new formula for funding innovation and research to foster job creation.
- A new study from the University of Oregon is challenging conventional thinking on alternative energy someday replacing fossil fuels. The study says it can take as much as 10 units of alternative energy to replace one unit of fossil fuels.
|Exhibitor:||TenCate Geosynthetics Austria Gesellschaft m.b.H|
|Contact Name:||Johann Weißenböck|
TENCATE Geosynthetics Austria is market leader in the geotextiles sector. The concern operates three production locations Europe, two Asia and one in USA.The products are distributed worldwide throughout our own distribution centres and independent distributors Products for the agricultural and forestry industries are marketed worldwide under the registred brand name "TENCATE-TOPTEX" "TENCATE - TOPTEX" products protect stored goods from the weatherand thus preserve their value
|Experience in:||Austria, Germany, Italy, Poland, Russia, Switzerland|
|Interest in:||Canada, Denmark, United States|