- A company that converts plastic into fuels and another that makes measurement sensors for the smart grid are the inaugural investments of a new $30 million cleantech venture fund launched in Ontario.
- The Canadian government has announced new funding of $35 million over five years to Canadian university and government scientists and researchers to help "improve understanding of the climate and the atmosphere."
- The past decade has been one of unprecedented weather extremes. Scientists of the Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research (PIK) in Germany argue that the high incidence of extremes is not merely accidental.
- The global economy continued to grow last year, world population surpassed 7 billion, and the use of energy and other natural resources generally rose. The impacts of rising consumption and the increasingly risky state of humanity are documented in the Worldwatch Institute's Vital Signs 2012 report.
- "Never has there been a more exciting time for all of us to explore this great next frontier where boundaries between work and purpose are merging into one, where doing good, really is good for business."
|Contact Name:||John Cloughley|
Higher Banks Cottage, Higher Banks, Mellor,
Stockport, Cheshire SK6 5ND
E4 Structures Ltd is a vertically integrated materials development, product design and manufacturing company. Our focus is on the conversion of 100% Alternative Raw Materials into sustainable products for the construction and infrastructure markets. Products include mass water capture, storage & attenuation honeycomb structures & composite wall panels. Bespoke customer solutions using our materials and process expertise is always encouraged.
|Experience in:||France, Germany, United Kingdom, United States|
|Interest in:||Australia, Brazil, France, Germany, India, China, Russia, Saudi Arabia, United Kingdom, United States|