- GreenBiz.com's fifth annual edition of research exploring progress made in the greening of the American economy has been released. The report measures the environmental impact of the emerging green economy in the U.S. and lists 10 trends that will affect corporate America.
- Sustainability initiatives enhance corporate brands, make companies more efficient and help industries grow profitably, 'chief sustainability officers' told the GLOBE 2012 business and environment conference.
- Although 2011 witnessed fewer natural disasters than 2010, overall global monetary losses hit a record-setting $380 billion. Insurance companies, politicians and climate change leaders are discussing how best to mitigate and prepare for unforeseen catastrophes.
- The federal government is radically changing the way it funds research and development in Canada. Saying that Canada has fallen behind other developed countries, Budget 2012 announces a new formula for funding innovation and research to foster job creation.
- A new study from the University of Oregon is challenging conventional thinking on alternative energy someday replacing fossil fuels. The study says it can take as much as 10 units of alternative energy to replace one unit of fossil fuels.
|Exhibitor:||Zhejiang Ejai Solar Technology Co., Ltd.|
|Contact Name:||Minhong Zheng|
Yuanhua Industrial Zone,
Haining, Zhejiang 314416
Zhejiang Ejai Solar Technology Co., Ltd is a professional manufacturer engaged in solar energy appclication, solar products development and manufacture as well as marketing. Based on over 10-year history, we insist to provide "Golden Quality" and "Best Service"to every client. We own advanced manufacturing and testing equipments to ensure our high quality. All of our products have CE and CCC certificates. Especially, heat pipe solar collector has European "Solar Keymark" and "SRCC" in the USA.
|Experience in:||Austria, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, China, Sweden|