- Record high global temperatures, high winds and rising sea levels are becoming the norm as climate change impacts are starting to be felt on the planet, according to a new comprehensive report from the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change.
- The true worth of oceans' services and ecosystems, including food security, storm protection and carbon absorption is not being factored in by policy makers, according to a study from the Stockholm Environment Institute.
- A company that converts plastic into fuels and another that makes measurement sensors for the smart grid are the inaugural investments of a new $30 million cleantech venture fund launched in Ontario.
- The Canadian government has announced new funding of $35 million over five years to Canadian university and government scientists and researchers to help "improve understanding of the climate and the atmosphere."
- The past decade has been one of unprecedented weather extremes. Scientists of the Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research (PIK) in Germany argue that the high incidence of extremes is not merely accidental.
|Contact Name:||Pascal Legrand|
Z.A du Lancadres - Rue de Vienne,
Hydrelis is a brand name company based in France,which have developed a range of patented equipment such as Switch Flow known as the First Universal Water Management System.With Hydrelis switch breaker clients keep control on water consumption and leakage providing at competitive price real savings and value.Significant references have already installed this unique awarded solution brought by Hydrelis, reaching up to 50% savings on their water bill with less than 3 years of return on investment.
|Experience in:||Canada, France, Italy, Switzerland|
|Interest in:||Brazil, Canada, Denmark, France, Israel, Italy, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, United States|