- Record high global temperatures, high winds and rising sea levels are becoming the norm as climate change impacts are starting to be felt on the planet, according to a new comprehensive report from the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change.
- The true worth of oceans' services and ecosystems, including food security, storm protection and carbon absorption is not being factored in by policy makers, according to a study from the Stockholm Environment Institute.
- A company that converts plastic into fuels and another that makes measurement sensors for the smart grid are the inaugural investments of a new $30 million cleantech venture fund launched in Ontario.
- The Canadian government has announced new funding of $35 million over five years to Canadian university and government scientists and researchers to help "improve understanding of the climate and the atmosphere."
- The past decade has been one of unprecedented weather extremes. Scientists of the Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research (PIK) in Germany argue that the high incidence of extremes is not merely accidental.
|Exhibitor:||Imbrium Systems Inc.|
|Contact Name:||Donna Wright|
2 St. Clair Ave, W, Suite 2100,
Toronto, ON M4V 1L5
Imbrium is a stormwater treatment company that designs, develops, manufactures and sells stormwater treatment solutions. Our products help protect water resources from harmful pollutants and address the long-term impact of urban runoff. Imbrium ensures its client projects are compliant with government water quality regulations. Imbrium has a strong track record of environmental innovation in the stormwater industry as the creator of:Stormceptor, Jellyfish Filter, Sorbtive Media & Filter.
|Experience in:||Australia, Bermuda, Canada, United Kingdom, United States, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico|
|Interest in:||Germany, New Zealand, Spain|