- A company that converts plastic into fuels and another that makes measurement sensors for the smart grid are the inaugural investments of a new $30 million cleantech venture fund launched in Ontario.
- The Canadian government has announced new funding of $35 million over five years to Canadian university and government scientists and researchers to help "improve understanding of the climate and the atmosphere."
- The past decade has been one of unprecedented weather extremes. Scientists of the Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research (PIK) in Germany argue that the high incidence of extremes is not merely accidental.
- The global economy continued to grow last year, world population surpassed 7 billion, and the use of energy and other natural resources generally rose. The impacts of rising consumption and the increasingly risky state of humanity are documented in the Worldwatch Institute's Vital Signs 2012 report.
- "Never has there been a more exciting time for all of us to explore this great next frontier where boundaries between work and purpose are merging into one, where doing good, really is good for business."
|Contact Name:||Yetti Wong|
13900 Maycrest Way,
Richmond, BC V6V 3E2
Dr. Battery is one of the leading battery pack solution provider delivering consumer and professional market with advancement battery technology. Dr. Battery has grown steadily over the past five years with product lines including batteries for laptops, camcorders, digital cameras, iPods, Electric Bike and other portable electronic devices. Since 2006, the Dr. Battery brand has reached close to one million households in 40 countries.
|Experience in:||Australia, Canada, Germany, Hong Kong, Mexico, China, United Kingdom, United States|
|Interest in:||India, Singapore|