- A company that converts plastic into fuels and another that makes measurement sensors for the smart grid are the inaugural investments of a new $30 million cleantech venture fund launched in Ontario.
- The Canadian government has announced new funding of $35 million over five years to Canadian university and government scientists and researchers to help "improve understanding of the climate and the atmosphere."
- The past decade has been one of unprecedented weather extremes. Scientists of the Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research (PIK) in Germany argue that the high incidence of extremes is not merely accidental.
- The global economy continued to grow last year, world population surpassed 7 billion, and the use of energy and other natural resources generally rose. The impacts of rising consumption and the increasingly risky state of humanity are documented in the Worldwatch Institute's Vital Signs 2012 report.
- "Never has there been a more exciting time for all of us to explore this great next frontier where boundaries between work and purpose are merging into one, where doing good, really is good for business."
|Exhibitor:||Eagle Mapping Ltd.|
|Contact Name:||Lloyd Hume|
2071 Kingsway Avenue,
Port Coquitlam, BC V3C6N2
Eagle Mapping Ltd. provides digital topographical and orthophoto mapping solutions for diverse government and industry sectors for developing projects. We combine industry-leading practices with qualified partners to provide mapping solutions using our Riegl VQ-480 Lidar unitand DiMAC digital camera.Eagle Mapping has provided thousands of mapping projects worldwide over the last 25 years.Eagle Mapping provides high quality and accurate digital mapping services to clients. You choose ,We deliver.
|Experience in:||Argentina, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Guatemala, Mexico, Peru, United States, Bolivia, Nicaragua|
|Interest in:||Brazil, Ecuador, Finland, Guatemala, Jamaica, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Costa Rica, Cote D'lvoire, El Salvador, Ghana, Panama|