- The past decade has been one of unprecedented weather extremes. Scientists of the Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research (PIK) in Germany argue that the high incidence of extremes is not merely accidental.
- "Never has there been a more exciting time for all of us to explore this great next frontier where boundaries between work and purpose are merging into one, where doing good, really is good for business."
- In an effort to avoid consumer anger, companies are putting more and more effort into attaching themselves to global issues. How Pepsi--which is working on clean water access around the world--has made this shift has lessons for all brands.
- World Water Day is an ideal opportunity for everyone living in the Great Lakes region to recognize the importance of the Lakes to their livelihoods and to take steps to help in its protection and restoration.
- At 30 billion gallons in 2011, the global biofuels industry has become big business. With a stake in future oil production and "easy oil" increasingly difficult to source, the world's largest oil companies have each charted strategies to bring biofuels to market at scale.
|Exhibitor:||Agat Laboratories Ltd.|
|Contact Name:||Andrea McLaren|
120 - 8600 Glenlyon Parkway,
Burnaby, BC V5J 0B6
AGAT Laboratories is a highly specialized Canadian-based company that provides full-service analytical solutions to the Environmental, Agri-Food, Life Sciences, Energy, Mining, Industrial and Transportation sectors. Our highly qualified scientists in our 12 scientific divisions set the standard for the laboratory industry, ensuring data quality through stringent quality control programs. With over 30 years of experience, coast to coast locations and over 1,000 employees Canada-wide, AGAT Laboratories provides clients with "Service Beyond Analysis".
|Experience in:||Canada, Mexico|
|Interest in:||Canada, Mexico|