- Record high global temperatures, high winds and rising sea levels are becoming the norm as climate change impacts are starting to be felt on the planet, according to a new comprehensive report from the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change.
- The true worth of oceans' services and ecosystems, including food security, storm protection and carbon absorption is not being factored in by policy makers, according to a study from the Stockholm Environment Institute.
- A company that converts plastic into fuels and another that makes measurement sensors for the smart grid are the inaugural investments of a new $30 million cleantech venture fund launched in Ontario.
- The Canadian government has announced new funding of $35 million over five years to Canadian university and government scientists and researchers to help "improve understanding of the climate and the atmosphere."
- The past decade has been one of unprecedented weather extremes. Scientists of the Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research (PIK) in Germany argue that the high incidence of extremes is not merely accidental.
|Contact Name:||Thierry Noglotte|
Petit-Bourg, Guadeloupe 97170
Established in June 2001, NTI Guadeloupe is a family-run company. Our team consists of qualified technicians, consultants, engineers, developers, network administrators. We sell business solution using XAO technology. In 2005, NTI turned to the areas of energy and environment. The company has worked on "solar tracking" technology that monitors the position of the panels to be constantly placed facing the sun in order to maximize electricity production.
|Interest in:||Canada, France, United States, Guadeloupe|