- A company that converts plastic into fuels and another that makes measurement sensors for the smart grid are the inaugural investments of a new $30 million cleantech venture fund launched in Ontario.
- The Canadian government has announced new funding of $35 million over five years to Canadian university and government scientists and researchers to help "improve understanding of the climate and the atmosphere."
- The past decade has been one of unprecedented weather extremes. Scientists of the Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research (PIK) in Germany argue that the high incidence of extremes is not merely accidental.
- The global economy continued to grow last year, world population surpassed 7 billion, and the use of energy and other natural resources generally rose. The impacts of rising consumption and the increasingly risky state of humanity are documented in the Worldwatch Institute's Vital Signs 2012 report.
- "Never has there been a more exciting time for all of us to explore this great next frontier where boundaries between work and purpose are merging into one, where doing good, really is good for business."
|Exhibitor:||DynaCurrent Technologies Inc.|
|Contact Name:||Lori Kozub Hodgkinson|
#12 440 Brimley Road,
Scarborough, ON M1J 1A1
DynaCurrent Technologies, Inc. DynaCurrent designs, manufactures and markets the world's first thermal multiplier heat exchange chamber – a technology that dramatically increases the conversion of power to energy by improving efficiency. The core technology has the potential to power many climate control products including both heating and cooling. DynaCurrent's flagship products, DynaCurrent HeatWave™ and DynaCurrent PermaStart™ dramatically reduce overall costs, improve efficiency and eliminate greenhouse gas emissions in space heating and diesel engine pre-heating markets. DynaCurrent products replace oil, propane, gas and resistance-based electrical heating systems with a simple zero-emission solution that generates dependable, green heat in small footprint systems that can be easily installed and maintained. Transportation systems, operators of heavy equipment and anyone with space heating requirements will benefit from reduced energy costs, improved performance and zero emissions. A privately held Canadian company, DynaCurrent has locations in Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto and Halifax. For more information, visit www.dynacurrent.com
|Experience in:||Canada, United States|
|Interest in:||Canada, United States|