- GreenBiz.com's fifth annual edition of research exploring progress made in the greening of the American economy has been released. The report measures the environmental impact of the emerging green economy in the U.S. and lists 10 trends that will affect corporate America.
- Sustainability initiatives enhance corporate brands, make companies more efficient and help industries grow profitably, 'chief sustainability officers' told the GLOBE 2012 business and environment conference.
- Although 2011 witnessed fewer natural disasters than 2010, overall global monetary losses hit a record-setting $380 billion. Insurance companies, politicians and climate change leaders are discussing how best to mitigate and prepare for unforeseen catastrophes.
- The federal government is radically changing the way it funds research and development in Canada. Saying that Canada has fallen behind other developed countries, Budget 2012 announces a new formula for funding innovation and research to foster job creation.
- A new study from the University of Oregon is challenging conventional thinking on alternative energy someday replacing fossil fuels. The study says it can take as much as 10 units of alternative energy to replace one unit of fossil fuels.
|Exhibitor:||Wanhan Huazhong Automation Control Technology Development Co., Ltd.|
|Contact Name:||Zhiming Li|
7/F Weipeng Building, Ziyang Road East, Wuchang District,
Wuhan, Hubei 430077
Wuhan Huazhong University of Technology Development Company Limited was founded in 1995, the registered capital of 15000000 yuan, is a major commitment to heavy or super heavy machine tools, machine and machine tool accessories R & D and manufacturing, machine tool manufacturing and marketing as one of the high-tech private enterprises. The main business in power plant equipment manufacturing ( hydropower, thermal power, wind power, nuclear power, shipbuilding ), heavy machine tools, machinery and other industries.
|Experience in:||not specified|
|Interest in:||Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Czech Republic, Italy, Japan, New Zealand, South Africa, Thailand, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States, OTHER|