- GreenBiz.com's fifth annual edition of research exploring progress made in the greening of the American economy has been released. The report measures the environmental impact of the emerging green economy in the U.S. and lists 10 trends that will affect corporate America.
- Sustainability initiatives enhance corporate brands, make companies more efficient and help industries grow profitably, 'chief sustainability officers' told the GLOBE 2012 business and environment conference.
- Although 2011 witnessed fewer natural disasters than 2010, overall global monetary losses hit a record-setting $380 billion. Insurance companies, politicians and climate change leaders are discussing how best to mitigate and prepare for unforeseen catastrophes.
- The federal government is radically changing the way it funds research and development in Canada. Saying that Canada has fallen behind other developed countries, Budget 2012 announces a new formula for funding innovation and research to foster job creation.
- A new study from the University of Oregon is challenging conventional thinking on alternative energy someday replacing fossil fuels. The study says it can take as much as 10 units of alternative energy to replace one unit of fossil fuels.
|Contact Name:||Sylvie Seghier|
173 rue de Charenton,
VecTrance, a subsidiary of Geotech DNI Group, an American energy tech and resources development company with assets in Canada, Africa and Australia, provides international consulting services and expertise to oil/gas and mining companies for their different projects running all over the world.Based in Paris, Vancouver and London, our main expertise is focused on consultancy services and technical assistance in geoscience as well as in engineering services for construction projects of mining.
|Experience in:||Australia, Canada, France, United Kingdom, United States|
|Interest in:||Australia, Canada, France, Italy, Kazakhstan, Poland, United Kingdom, United States|