- Record high global temperatures, high winds and rising sea levels are becoming the norm as climate change impacts are starting to be felt on the planet, according to a new comprehensive report from the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change.
- The true worth of oceans' services and ecosystems, including food security, storm protection and carbon absorption is not being factored in by policy makers, according to a study from the Stockholm Environment Institute.
- A company that converts plastic into fuels and another that makes measurement sensors for the smart grid are the inaugural investments of a new $30 million cleantech venture fund launched in Ontario.
- The Canadian government has announced new funding of $35 million over five years to Canadian university and government scientists and researchers to help "improve understanding of the climate and the atmosphere."
- The past decade has been one of unprecedented weather extremes. Scientists of the Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research (PIK) in Germany argue that the high incidence of extremes is not merely accidental.
|Exhibitor:||Frac Rite Environmental Ltd.|
|Contact Name:||Gordon H. Bures|
#2, 4416 - 5th Street N.E.,
Calgary, AB T2E 7C3
Frac Rite Environmental Ltd. is a Canadian service company that specializes in providing in situ remediation services to clean-up sites in challenging subsurface environments. Frac Rite has developed a process using hydraulic fracturing and injection technologies (our FRAC RITE™ and BIO-FRAC™processes), with non-intrusive geophysical mapping technology, to remediate without the need for excavation. Our focus is to provide sustainable, cost effective, and verifiable remedies, whereby contaminants are converted to harmless end products.
|Experience in:||Belgium, Canada, United Kingdom, United States, Nigeria, Korea|
|Interest in:||Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, Poland, United Kingdom, United States, Hungary|