- GreenBiz.com's fifth annual edition of research exploring progress made in the greening of the American economy has been released. The report measures the environmental impact of the emerging green economy in the U.S. and lists 10 trends that will affect corporate America.
- Sustainability initiatives enhance corporate brands, make companies more efficient and help industries grow profitably, 'chief sustainability officers' told the GLOBE 2012 business and environment conference.
- Although 2011 witnessed fewer natural disasters than 2010, overall global monetary losses hit a record-setting $380 billion. Insurance companies, politicians and climate change leaders are discussing how best to mitigate and prepare for unforeseen catastrophes.
- The federal government is radically changing the way it funds research and development in Canada. Saying that Canada has fallen behind other developed countries, Budget 2012 announces a new formula for funding innovation and research to foster job creation.
- A new study from the University of Oregon is challenging conventional thinking on alternative energy someday replacing fossil fuels. The study says it can take as much as 10 units of alternative energy to replace one unit of fossil fuels.
|Exhibitor:||Storm Water Systems|
|Contact Name:||Gary Hopkins|
196 Industrial Blvd,
Cleveland, GA 30528
As a cleantech company, Storm Water Systems mission is to clean and protect the world's waterways from trash and debris. We are dedicated to offer internationally proven products to remove trash and debris from stormwater runoff and waterways. We honor our history by offering smart solutions designed with the future in mind. Our portfolio of products meet the immediate needs of our customers while ensuring a positive,long term impact to the environment and water resources as a whole.
|Experience in:||Mexico, United States, Uruguay, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico|
|Interest in:||Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Mexico, United States, Uruguay, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Korea|