- Record high global temperatures, high winds and rising sea levels are becoming the norm as climate change impacts are starting to be felt on the planet, according to a new comprehensive report from the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change.
- The true worth of oceans' services and ecosystems, including food security, storm protection and carbon absorption is not being factored in by policy makers, according to a study from the Stockholm Environment Institute.
- A company that converts plastic into fuels and another that makes measurement sensors for the smart grid are the inaugural investments of a new $30 million cleantech venture fund launched in Ontario.
- The Canadian government has announced new funding of $35 million over five years to Canadian university and government scientists and researchers to help "improve understanding of the climate and the atmosphere."
- The past decade has been one of unprecedented weather extremes. Scientists of the Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research (PIK) in Germany argue that the high incidence of extremes is not merely accidental.
|Contact Name:||Fran Tegg|
40 North Rivermede Road, Units 6-7,
Concord, ON L4K 2H3
Kee® Safety is a leading global supplier of components and custom systems for railings, barriers, roof edge protection and fall prevention. Established in the UK in 1934, the range has expanded from our original Kee Klamp product into a portfolio of safety equipment, all designed to protect people and prevent accidents. Kee Safety strives to provide only the highest level of safety solutions and products to every industry and niche around the world. We serve every size customer and client, and provide solutions for every project. From code compliant rooftop safety products, waste water treatment facilities to readily achievable ADA handrails and compliant guardrails. No handrail project is too big, or safety railing too small for Kee Safety
|Experience in:||Canada, France, Germany, India, Ireland, China, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States|
|Interest in:||Canada, France, Germany, India, Ireland, China, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States|