- Record high global temperatures, high winds and rising sea levels are becoming the norm as climate change impacts are starting to be felt on the planet, according to a new comprehensive report from the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change.
- The true worth of oceans' services and ecosystems, including food security, storm protection and carbon absorption is not being factored in by policy makers, according to a study from the Stockholm Environment Institute.
- A company that converts plastic into fuels and another that makes measurement sensors for the smart grid are the inaugural investments of a new $30 million cleantech venture fund launched in Ontario.
- The Canadian government has announced new funding of $35 million over five years to Canadian university and government scientists and researchers to help "improve understanding of the climate and the atmosphere."
- The past decade has been one of unprecedented weather extremes. Scientists of the Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research (PIK) in Germany argue that the high incidence of extremes is not merely accidental.
|Contact Name:||Robyn Welfare|
586 Argus Road, Suite 103,
Oakville, ON L6J3J3
KMI specializes in industry-leading EHS management software including Incident Management, Audit & Inspection, Corrective Action, and Environmental Metrics & Sustainability. KMI helps companies become safer, more efficient and more sustainable. We have years of experience in providing practical and innovative solutions to help our clients decrease recordable incidents, control environmental impact, increase regulatory compliance, and reduce costs. KMI systems are fast to deploy, flexible, easy to use and provide real time and money savings.
|Experience in:||Australia, Canada, Denmark, Pakistan, United Kingdom, United States|
|Interest in:||not specified|