- Record high global temperatures, high winds and rising sea levels are becoming the norm as climate change impacts are starting to be felt on the planet, according to a new comprehensive report from the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change.
- The true worth of oceans' services and ecosystems, including food security, storm protection and carbon absorption is not being factored in by policy makers, according to a study from the Stockholm Environment Institute.
- A company that converts plastic into fuels and another that makes measurement sensors for the smart grid are the inaugural investments of a new $30 million cleantech venture fund launched in Ontario.
- The Canadian government has announced new funding of $35 million over five years to Canadian university and government scientists and researchers to help "improve understanding of the climate and the atmosphere."
- The past decade has been one of unprecedented weather extremes. Scientists of the Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research (PIK) in Germany argue that the high incidence of extremes is not merely accidental.
|Exhibitor:||HAAS Holzzerkleinerungs- und Fördertechnik GmbH|
|Contact Name:||Alexandra Raabe-Fontana|
Unter den Welden 6,
The German manufacturer Haas GmbH offers a wide delivery range for effective waste wood disposal and wood and waste recycling. The delivery program includes mobile and stationary primary crushers and hammermills, screening and conveying technology as well as turnkey recycling plants. The complete system complies to the ATEX product guideline 94/9/EG. Haas is also looking for competent agencies in Canada, please contact us if you are interested.
|Experience in:||Australia, Belgium, France, Germany, Greece, Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States|
|Interest in:||Canada, United States|