- Record high global temperatures, high winds and rising sea levels are becoming the norm as climate change impacts are starting to be felt on the planet, according to a new comprehensive report from the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change.
- The true worth of oceans' services and ecosystems, including food security, storm protection and carbon absorption is not being factored in by policy makers, according to a study from the Stockholm Environment Institute.
- A company that converts plastic into fuels and another that makes measurement sensors for the smart grid are the inaugural investments of a new $30 million cleantech venture fund launched in Ontario.
- The Canadian government has announced new funding of $35 million over five years to Canadian university and government scientists and researchers to help "improve understanding of the climate and the atmosphere."
- The past decade has been one of unprecedented weather extremes. Scientists of the Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research (PIK) in Germany argue that the high incidence of extremes is not merely accidental.
|Exhibitor:||Korea Environmental Preservation Association (KEPA)|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Jeong|
Seoul CCI B/D 497-66, Tapshimni 5-dong, Dongdaemun-gu,
KEPA, the Korea Environmental Preservation Association holds the largest environment exhibition called the International Exhibition on Environmental Technology and Green Energy (ENVEX). With a wider range of environment policies in Korea, including green energy this year, exhibits in the event will also be various with more energy technologies. ENVEX2012 will be held at COEX in Seoul June 11 ~ 14, 2012. For more information, contact Victoria Jeong.
|Experience in:||Argentina, Australia, Austria, Brazil, Brunei, Cambodia, Canada, Dominica, Ecuador, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Macau, Maldives, Mexico, Nepal, Netherlands, China, Philippines, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, United States, Vietnam, Hungary, Nigeria, Costa Rica, Cuba, Egypt, El Salvador, Ghana, Iceland, Jordan, Kenya, Netherlands Antilles, Nicaragua, Palau, Syria, Ukraine, Zimbabwe|
|Interest in:||Belgium, British Virgin Islands, Chile, Colombia, Croatia, Denmark, Finland, France, Grenada, Guatemala, Guilnea-Bissau, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Montserrat, Monaco, Myanmar, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Sweden, Switzerland, Tahiti, Turkey, United Kingdom, Uruguay, Venezuela, Botswana, Romania, Belize, Bolivia, Sierra Leone, Senegal, Suriname, Swaziland, Uganda|