- Although 2011 witnessed fewer natural disasters than 2010, overall global monetary losses hit a record-setting $380 billion. Insurance companies, politicians and climate change leaders are discussing how best to mitigate and prepare for unforeseen catastrophes.
- The federal government is radically changing the way it funds research and development in Canada. Saying that Canada has fallen behind other developed countries, Budget 2012 announces a new formula for funding innovation and research to foster job creation.
- A new study from the University of Oregon is challenging conventional thinking on alternative energy someday replacing fossil fuels. The study says it can take as much as 10 units of alternative energy to replace one unit of fossil fuels.
- Sagging carbon prices lost nearly 14% of their value yesterday (2 April) as recession and a warm winter sparked a predicted 2.6% drop in carbon emissions from the 10,000 installations covered by the EU's Emissions Trading System (ETS) last year.
- The US Environmental Protection Agency says that targeted strategies to reduce black carbon "can be expected to provide climate benefits within the next several decades," based on black carbon's strong warming potential and its short atmospheric lifetime of days to weeks.
|Contact Name:||Dominique Blackman|
14, Remick Boulevard,
Thanks to its discoveries about enzyme and its understanding of this natural protein, REALCO, for more than 30 years, has pushed the limits of classic chemistry. In terms of efficiency, today, classic chemistry is showing limitations. These limitations are seen in cleaning efficiency, hygiene and health maintenance . Realco had addressed all these limitations with its innovative technologies. With 10 patents, Realco offers solutions to biofilm treatment & recurring bacteria contaminations.
|Experience in:||Belgium, Canada, France, India, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, United Kingdom, United States, Romania|
|Interest in:||Argentina, Australia, Austria, Brazil, Chile, Denmark, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Mexico, Norway, China, Russia, Sweden, Vietnam, Ukraine|