- Record high global temperatures, high winds and rising sea levels are becoming the norm as climate change impacts are starting to be felt on the planet, according to a new comprehensive report from the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change.
- The true worth of oceans' services and ecosystems, including food security, storm protection and carbon absorption is not being factored in by policy makers, according to a study from the Stockholm Environment Institute.
- A company that converts plastic into fuels and another that makes measurement sensors for the smart grid are the inaugural investments of a new $30 million cleantech venture fund launched in Ontario.
- The Canadian government has announced new funding of $35 million over five years to Canadian university and government scientists and researchers to help "improve understanding of the climate and the atmosphere."
- The past decade has been one of unprecedented weather extremes. Scientists of the Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research (PIK) in Germany argue that the high incidence of extremes is not merely accidental.
|Exhibitor:||Hydromantis Environmental Software Solutions|
|Contact Name:||Kristina Lane|
1 James Street South,
Hamilton, ON L8P 4R5
Simulate your wastewater treatment plant, test out your options in a risk-free environment and make better decisions. From plant design, costing, optimization and capacity analysis to energy reduction, regulatory reporting and more, Hydromantis' advanced software can help make the right decision transparent. We are the global leader in water and wastewater treatment simulation software and consulting services and the developer of the most popular software solutions for the industry including: GPS-X™, TOXCHEM™, CapdetWorks™, SimuWorks™ and WatPro™.
|Experience in:||Canada, France, Germany, United Kingdom, United States|
|Interest in:||Canada, France, Germany, United Kingdom, United States|