- Sustainable Development Technology Canada (SDTC) is looking for the next wave of innovative cleantech entrepreneurs.
- The Alberta Biodiversity Monitoring Institute has completed a report for that examines the impact climate change is likely to have on Alberta’s ecosystems. Alberta’s boreal forest may transition to aspen forest and grasslands as a result of changing climate conditions.
- The Climate Bonds Initiative has issued proposed eligibility criteria for solar assets under the Climate Bond Standard and Certification Scheme.
- Climate change combined with rapid population increases, economic growth and land subsidence could lead to a more than 9-fold increase in the global risk of floods in large port cities between now and 2050
- The sun is finally rising on the global solar business, with growing demand in developing regions helping to ignite the first increase in industry wide capital spending in three years in 2014
RESERVE A BOOTH
Exhibiting Opportunities at GLOBE
Over 10,000 environment industry leaders, procurement managers, engineers and corporate executives will attended the GLOBE Trade Fair. All tallied, it is the premier showcase for global environmental innovation with the most advanced environmental and energy products, services and systems around, generating significant daily international media coverage.
Exhibiting at GLOBE will provide a special opportunity to communicate with stakeholders, and demonstrate successes in strategic environmental management, operational innovation and community projects.
- Access prospects from over 50 economies
- Form strategic alliances & attract investment capital
- Profile your environmental solutions and initiatives globally
Exhibit Rates & Booth Packages
STANDARD BOOTH (min. 100 sq ft or 9 m2) $36.50 per sq ft + 12% tax
BULK SPACE RENTAL (min. 400 sq ft or 36 m2) $32.50 per sq ft + 12% tax
Exhibit space rental includes:
- Five (5) free exhibit staff badges
- 100 free buyers invitations
- Complimentary trade fair directory listing
- Complimentary listing on the GLOBE website (globeseries.com)
Standard Booths are divided with white sintra hardwall back and side walls and include a header sign, one 6' x 2' skirted table, two fabric chairs and a waste basket by request.
Some special feature areas and pavilions are priced differently. Please speak to our sales representatives for more information.
Contact our sales team today:
Canadian Exhibit Sales
US Exhibit Sales
DIRECTORY SCAM ALERT:
In order to produce the GLOBE 2012 Trade Fair, GLOBE will extract the information which exhibitors themselves input into the online Exhibitor Profile directory found on the GLOBE website. The invitation to submit this information will be extended only to confirmed exhibitors and will come from a GLOBE Staff Member (email ending in globe.ca). Any other invitation to exhibitors to submit information for a GLOBE 2012 directory is in no way associated with the GLOBE series. The most problematic of the directories claiming to be associated with GLOBE is one which targets exhibitor of large trade shows inviting them to update their "Free Listing". Later, the exhibitors receive invoices followed by an aggressive campaign to collect a fee which is overlooked (by design) by 99% of their "subscribers".